сряда, 6 октомври 2010 г.

Physical Imperfection?

Why do people look so closely at physical flaws these days? Even I, myself, do it occasionally.
There are so many things that can help you alter/improve your looks - make-up, plastic surgeries, clothes, accessories and many more.
I came upon some website, where people were arguing over whether it was right or not to 'go under the knife'. I really don't see the HUGE-slash-ENORMOUS difference between having a plastic surgery done and putting make-up on your face. I'm not against anyone or anything, I just think that everyone has the right to choose for themselves.
Here's the link: http://www.lovelyish.com/733684392/5-reasons-i-would-never-get-a-boob-job/?page=1


*yes, they used the f-word. Yes, more than once; and, yes the b-word is there too. Don't judge.
p.s. I should add that it's pointless to argue, especially on the internet; ps.2 : i posted the link to show that random things don't just pop up in my head (at least not always) and something/someone is the reason I ask myself questions about a particular thing and go over and over through the same issue, unable to solve it; the sentence ends just now.
The real problem is if these people want what they want, because of outer influence; (friends; family; media..etc. I have written about that>>)

And while i'm still on this topic:
Patrick Wolf - the libertine -->



And in this drought of truth and invention,
whoever shouts the loudest
gets the most attention;
so we pass the mic and
they've got nothing to say except:
`Bow down, bow down, bow down to your God.`

Then we hit the floor,
and make ourselves an idol
to bow before.

Well I can't,
and I won't
bow down,
anymore...
No more.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар