понеделник, 6 септември 2010 г.

Cliché

Even though this topic is so cliche that it couldn't be more trite than a hackneyed phrase, I'm going to write about it as long as I need to. [Yes, I'm that selfish]
And most of all I hate feeling like that. `that` = is equal to `love anxiety`, or more likely those little "obsessions" I experience sometimes. I have this bad habit of trying to`possess` things, which cannot be owned by anyone, for they're human beings. I let my mind dwell on something, and in my mind I can pretend to be happy, but sooner or later - I have to confront the facts of life - I can't have what I want; doesn't matter how much I yearn for it. The question is: 'Should you let go and show that you're strong enough to cease pursuing your 'unreachable goal', or too weak to do otherwise?'
I know this is of no use for anyone but me, so I'll post some funny pictures. (due to the low self-esteem of that post. how ironic, really.)



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар