сряда, 15 септември 2010 г.

Optimistic?

A friend has sent me this site: http://www.givesmehope.com/
I just checked it out. I think it's quite interesing and you should take a look. People can post anonymously and share their stories about good deeds they took part in or just witnessed. Sometimes sentimental, sometimes - something `bigger`; but always inspiring and touching.
It gives me hope:)


"Remember all that news about the earthquake in China?
Well I read this article about a little 6 year old who survived it without a scratch, so he ran back in to what used to be his school. He saved 3 kids.
When a reporter asked why he did this, his reply: `I was the hall monitor that day. It was my job.`"


"I took the 4 year old girl I babysit to the park today.
She wanted to swing, but there wasn't room so we went to do something else. A 7 year old boy got off the swing, walked over, and said "Honey, did you want to swing?"
All the kids moved over to make room for her.
Kids who include everyone GMH.
"


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар