четвъртък, 17 юни 2010 г.

a+c = who you are

I Was lying in my bed the other night, unable to fall asleep, doing some evaluation of my previous days such as were they of any use for my growing up as a smart/thoughtful/talented/etc. person. Lately, I've been doing a lot of things (e.g. reading, watching films, drawing, going out,..) so that I can feel a little more meaningful to myself, and not too worthless to the world. One idiot less. So, I was thinking and one simple question just came across my mind: "Who am I?" Not that I haven't asked that myself before. Actually, I have, a lot of times. But this time there was this feeling of self-unconsciousness.
So what makes one person unique? It's a simple formula: appearance (a) + character (c) = who you are. But what happens if you're improving (or trying to improve) your looks and personality, thus changing them. Therefore, I have no answer to the question above. And I can't find a definition to the word "Milena" in the dictionary.
So do I force myself to change something and don't feel comfortable doing the things I do, or do I do what my will says, barely improving the person I am. How do I end this post? Oh, yes. I hope I didn't bore you to death and you might find this post not that useless. (don't argue)

THE END

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар