неделя, 27 юни 2010 г.

Mornings,

Yes, I post things early in the morning, at 6 a.m. (And I'll regret it later on, when I get some sleep). Something just popped up in my mind while I was eating a toast. And really, the title has to do something with the other thing, but it's more like the picture I imagined - a peaceful afternoon, someone sitting in their room, reading a book, casting a glance from time to time to see what's happening outside. But it's only the beginning of one lonely life. Thus =>


YOU SHOULD GET USED TO LONELY AFTERNOONS.


My friend,
welcome to that world of mine
where comfort you can’t find.
And I think I can divine -
We both are bound to pine
with grief.

My dear,
Another spill from my drink -
another thought of you will sink
deeper and deeper into my mind
It’s not that I’ve been blind.
I knew.

My dear,
Your betrayal is my chain,
your happiness – my pain.
Anger, tears - sneaking to my heart
as, since you left me, I am split apart.
Irresistible you are.

My friend,
you’ll never fully understand my story.
and always tell he has achieved some kind of glory.
I’m neither sad, nor angry anymore.
‘Cause I avoid my feelings, unlike days before -
days of passionate betrayal.

My friend..,
bound we are to misery.

[Hint * this is the main character talking to her friend and to her beloved one, if you didn't catch it.] Oh, when I become so serious and all? (hint-lack of sleep) Hope you have a nice morning.

1 коментар: